May 23, 2012

New forum theme + site layout

Hello everyone!!

No new releases today (sorry >.<) but I did want to tell you that I made a new theme for our forum w11.zetaboards.com/Tsukiscans/index/ and actually I'm really proud of it!! :D Go there if you're interested in chapter progress or just want to talk about the projects that we're doing or have any questions for us. ^^

Sirvia

EDIT: So I decided to change the site layout too. Tell me what you think and if you find any errors or think that something needs to be changed please post a comment. ^^

EDIT 2: So I made a drop down menu. It works in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox but it doesn't work on Internet Explorer. I tried to find a solution but the ones that I found didn't work so if somebody could tell me how to fix it I'd be really grateful. ^^

0 comments :

Post a Comment