Aug 24, 2012

BwTTnH v06 ch.27

Hello everyone!!



Today I have bad and good news. I'll start with the bad one - as I wrote in my previous post today we have another chapter ready for you. Things are getting more and more serious and I'm really starting to worry about poor Ren!! But this will be the last release for a while. But don't worry too much!! And here are the good news - we'll have a mass release on 30th September and I hope that with this release we will conclude this story arc. Keep fingers crossed!! ^^




Before continuing to ch.27, I'd like to thank these people for working on it:
Translator: Appaku
Proofreader: Raijin
Editor: Sirvia
QCer: Katana1765
And a special thanks to Kathie Soto!!!

And a very, very big thank you to Esthetique for doing a joint with us for BwTTnH (please visit them and say "thank you" too^^).

v06 ch.27 --> http://www.mediafire.com/?q6w223igal08gmk


If you're interested how far we are with the coming chapters, you can visit this forum page: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Tsukiscans/topic/7624457/1/#new Also, if you find any errors, mistakes etc., please report them here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Tsukiscans/forum/3187368/

And to all Chinese and Japanese translators out there - we are in a very dire need of Chinese and Japanese translators. If you're free to do even one chapter, please apply!! ^^ Here are the projects that need translators - Do Da dancin'! (Chinese or Japanese), Pride (Chinese or Japanese), Imagine 29 (Chinese or Japanese) and Koisuru Herb Shohousen (Japanese).
If you're interested in applying, please email to tsukiscans@gmail.com

Sirvia


6 comments :

  1. yay. another chapter of BWTTNH ^^
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys so much!
    I read this the day you released and I read the note about the wait, but...
    orz my gosh, its so hard to wait with a chapter as interesting as that one was!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm really sorry about the wait!! I can imagine what a torture it is. But it's only a month and as I wrote, hopefully we'll release all chapters that cover this arc which would be 11 chapters!! So I hope that the wait will be worth it. ^^

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the new chapter everyone!! Looking forward to the next one because this chapter was just crazy awesome. Kudos to your whole staff, you guys do some quality work! Liking your new layout by the way (or at least it's new to me, I haven't checked in in a good long while)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting!! We really appreciate it and it also motivates us to keep working on. ^^
      And I'm really glad that you like the new layout!! Well, it's semi new as the colors and header image stayed the same as for the previous one, I just changed the arrangements a bit. ^^

      Delete