Jun 16, 2015

Boku wo Tsutsumu Tsuki no Hikari v15 ch.79 & ch.80

Hello our dear, dear readers!!
Today, together with the wonderful Esthetique we bring you two chapters of Boku wo Tsutsumu Tsuki no Hikari. Each chapter gets more and more emotional with a very, and I just can't stress enough how surprised I was about it, surprising twist at the end of ch.80. What did you think about it?
With this only three more chapters (and a very small extra) are left! Wish us luck!! ^_^

As always, thank you to the following members:
Translator: Appaku 
Proofreader: Raijin
Cleaner: Dodo & Sirvia
Typesetter: Sirvia
QCer: Katana1765
Raw provider: Katana1765
And a special thanks to Kathie Soto!!!

And a very, very big thank you to Esthetique for doing a joint with us for BwTTnH (please visit them and say "thank you" too^^).

BwTTnH v15 ch.79 --> Mediafire link
BwTTnH v15 ch.80 --> Mediafire link

If you're interested how far we are with the coming chapters, you can click these links: Boku wo Tsutsumu Tsuki no Hikari (click here) If you find any errors, mistakes etc., please email to tsukiscans@gmail.com

Enjoy the chapters!! ^^

Sirvia

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for the new chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I can admit I cried the whole time reading these chapters okay I'm not made of stone. So do I ship the tears to you or Esthetique or do you get them separately?

    also hOLY SHIt that ending!! Not sure what to feel about that but the enormous number of callbacks to the original series that have been coming are making me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be fair to divide the tears in 3 parts - smaller portions to us and Esthetique and the bigger one to Hiwatari Saki-san (I''m 100% sure that you have enough of them and will have even more with the upcoming chapters so there's maybe even for the manga editors etc.). ^^

      As for the ending - I was really, really surprised and I was wondering to myself did the author planned this from the beginning or was it an addition later in the series. I have a theory that it was planned from the beginning but I'm not 100% sure.

      Delete